fredag 9 augusti 2024 kl. 17:05:43 UTC+2 skrev moba...@gmail.com:

After a lot of digging and testing...

I setup a test repo with no authetication and got the same result.
Image files where blocked.

Thanks to the hint from Daniel I looked closer at the config of the nginx
reverse proxy.
The logs did not really help, so I did a lot try and error.

At the end, I found out, I had the option "cache assets" active.
If it is on, images will not work, as they are tried to get served by nginx
instead I guess.
Just as a note: I enabled this option, as I have a second vhost setup with
the same ssl certificate, so I wanted the cache.

I disabled this option and back to work.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Thanks for reporting back, it always helps.

Bwt: The Subversion project
(https://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#reverseproxy) would like to have a
configuration sample for a reverse proxy on Nginx, and "don't do this" also
helps. Would you consider contributing? Send it to d...@subversion.apache.org

Cheers,
Daniel Sahlberg

Kind regards