Hello

Often because of the order we do merges in because I'll do them out of
order it'll conflict on a folder not existing if a change is adding a file
to it. I'm grateful for the conflict showing, however the only 2 options
given are "Postpone" or "Mark as resolved". Where Marking as resolved skips
doing any changes for that folder entirely.

I suggest another option here for when the folder's missing, which is
"Create folder and continue merge". Since often this is a valid solution
but the way to go about this is to revert the merges, create and add the
folder, then re-do the merge.

Cheers,
Kieren