** Also affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: unity-webapps-qml (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-webapps-qml (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-webapps-qml (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-webapps-qml (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => David Barth (dbarth)

** Also affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Olivier Tilloy (osomon)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  music stops when app goes to background

Status in Oxide Webview:
  Confirmed
Status in The Webapps-core project:
  Confirmed
Status in Web Browser App:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity-webapps-qml” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:

  The issue did not exist on 14.04(r5) or 13.10(r100). I was even proud of this
little "feature" :P :D
  When any online music is opened in the browser from the music lens, the music
plays. But when a full swipe to the homescreen is done, or another app is
brought to the foreground with the right swipe, the music abruptly stops. on
bringing the browser app to the foreground, the music continues to play from
where it stopped. Reproduced on soundcloud only. I dont think any other music
site works in touch right now.
  On the earlier build of Trusty and saucy, i couldnt reproduce this issue.
Atleast a full swipe in those builds did not stop the music.