** Package changed: goget-ubuntu-touch (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-download-
manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-download-manager in

  cannot find the path for download path for download manager

Status in “ubuntu-download-manager” package in Ubuntu:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/qml/sdk-14.10/Ubuntu.DownloadManager.DownloadManager/

  At the above link, I cannot find the location of the downloaded file.
  I have tried the example, and it crashes in the latest utopic build.
  It is good to indicate the policies required to make it work.

  Best regards,
  XiaoGuo