Thomas, unity-scope-click as an upstream project doesn't have bugs on
LP. They are filed against the package. The "no longer affects" changes
was simply for that.

Though, I don't think this is an issue any longer, as we don't actually
show any HTTP error messages to the user in the new scope. This bug was
originally opened against the old Vala scope.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  Error messages are too technical.

Status in “unity-scope-click” package in Ubuntu:

  Last night there was a prodstack outage causing problems for the
  store, but as a normal user I would not know this.

  I tried to install an app and got a messy error.  See screenshot.