Apparently the kernel is now fixed so that we should be able to use the
upstream fix.  I'm going to try to get that into the trusty package
rather than keep tweakng this separate patch.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  Bug in ensure_not_symlink() from 0003-CVE-2015-1335.patch

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  This bug/limitation is present in lxc from 1.0.7-0ubuntu0.5 through
  1.0.7-0ubuntu0.9 (or anything that incorporates
  0003-CVE-2015-1335.patch).  Basically, the limitation is obvious when
  using recursive bind mounts because ensure_not_symlink() only checks
  the last line of /proc/self/mountinfo which will be a submount so will
  always fail the test and trigger:

  ensure_not_symlink: 1413 Mount onto /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/lxc/storage resulted in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/lxc/storage/submount, not /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/storage

  Sorry if this is a duplicate, I did spend quite some time trying to
  find a similar report.

  Thanks!