@Ubuntu-UX: ideally we want to have on screen an UI element (visible only when
geotagging has been requested) which informs the user if the picture is going
to be actually geotagged if they shoot right now, or not (due to missing
location fix or location fix being too inaccurate).
This way the user can still choose to shoot (and the picture will not be
geotagged), or wait until a better fix is available.
Can you please advice if you think this is a good idea, and if you agree how
this UI element is going to look like ?

** Also affects: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to camera-app in Ubuntu.

  Error with geotagging (fixed position defined as geotag)

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Confirmed
Status in camera-app package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When tacking photographs using camera-app, I experience various
  problems with geotagging. Sometimes I don't get any geotag (picture
  1.jpg) and most of the time I got a wrong geocoding, that is always
  the same, and some place I never went to (2.jpg, 3.jpg are examples of
  photos with known places to demonstrate that, Versailles castle
  orangeraie and Eiffel tower in France).

  If more info/tests are needed, don't hesitate to ask.