> For example, if the user starts by playing song number 4
> and there’re 10 songs in this album, the playback order
> will be: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1, 2, 3.

Why like that? It feels really weird to be unable to go back to the
first song using the |< button in the sound indicator. If we want the
whole album to play, maybe we just need to make it repeat instead of
wrapping the playlist like that?

  [Scopes] Playlist playback should also work with card previews

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently, users can only play one song at a time from a music album
  card preview and they cannot skip next/previous song from sound
  indicator panel because these songs are not part of a playlist.

  The desired behaviour is described below:

  When user starts playing a song from an album in scopes card preview,
  this will automatically create a playlist of that album enabling the
  user to continue listening to the list of songs in the background.
  Also, user can control this playlist from the media integration with
  indicators (pause, skip next/previous song). If the user leaves the
  card preview screen and navigate to other parts of the scope UI, we
  will continue to play that 'playlist' in the background, even if the
  new card results in the main view do not match the contents of that
  playlist.

  All the songs of an album are to be added automatically to a playlist
  and will be played in the original track order (assuming that the
  sequential numbering is in the track number tags) . For example, if
  the user starts by playing song number 4 and there’re 10 songs in this
  album, the playback order will be: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1, 2, 3.

  This behaviour applies to locally stored media (my music) as well as
  online content coming from our partners (i.e: 7Digital albums).