** Tags removed: rls-x-incoming
** Tags added: rls-x-notfixing

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Menu items disappear while the menu is open

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Committed
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  Not sure if this is a bug or a deliberate design, but here goes:

  If I receive an indication (say, Ted just joined IM) and I open the
  menu then I see Ted there.  I might try to move the mouse over to
  click on that menuitem, but if I'm too slow then the menuitem will be
  removed from the menu.

  Seems like a minor usability issue to me.  While the menu is open
  should we really be modifying it?