You are right, sorry for misuse of the launchpad bug reporting.

About adding new scopes/load I already started Yesterday, adding
messages & calls ones.

the Today-to-Apps screen sliding bacomes
immediantly more dificulty for the device, with istantaneous
brake-release on the sliding action between windows/scopes. but no
unreversible locks or freezing, up to now.

I will keep you in touch.

BR

Il 15.02.2016 10:21 Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:

> I agree
the "today to Telegram bug" is a different thing, so you should
> not
have mentioned it here, otherwise you are just making it harder to
> fix
the original bug you reported, mixing things that don't have
> anything
to do with eachother is the perfect recipe to not getting
> anything
fixed.

> So please let's go back to "Today scope bug" itself only in
this
> launchpad bug.
>
> You say you can not reproduce it anymore if
you only have the Today
> scope as a favorite scope, is that right?

If so, can you add scopes one by one and see when you start
reproducing
> it again?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification
because you are subscribed to the bug

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1539446 [1]

> Title:
> Today scope
hangs-on after OTA9 update

> Status in Canonical System Image:

New
> Status in Today Scope:
> New
> Status in unity8 package in
Ubuntu:
> New
>
> Bug description:
> really often from Yesterday night
(OTA9 updated at 11 p.m.) the Today
> scope freeze the screen and no
other actiion is possibile to achieve.
> the system restart itself after
20-30 seconds .

> it happens especially recalling the Today scope by
sweeping from Rhs to Lhs to view the full open scopes on the screeen.

when you touch the Today scope to acces it (or, as well, if you touch
the Ubuntu logo icon in the Unity view) the scope open full screen and
the device freeze.

> no more possibility to acces vertical
"courtains" menu
> (notifications, blutooth, netwoorks a.s.o.) neither
any of the other
> icons.
>
> If you send a call to the device SIM
number, you can ear (frpm the
> sender device speaker) the usual network
ringigng tone, but nothing
> happens on the Ubuntu phone . After the
self reboot, the lost call is
> correctly notified on the notification
menu.

> device BQ E5 - Ubuntu 15.04 OTA9 (28/01/2016) -

available for testing and further info supply

> Regards and thanks
>

> EDIT 13feb2016 : removed Device s/n
>
> To manage notifications
about this bug go to:

[2]

--
Saluti

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/