Yes, I saw. It's caused by a global singleton object in boost::log. The
crash happens due to ordering issues with global destructors. The only
known fix would be to hold a boost::log instance in scope for the
duration of main(). However, that's not possible because we have custom
scope runners for Go and JS, for one.

boost::log is garbage and completely unusable in libraries without
messing with the global program state. I'm going to rip it out, but
haven't found the time to do this yet.

For what it's worth, the crash happens after returning from main() so,
as far as the user is concerned, there is no problem. But it still needs
doing (and the wasted bandwidth and battery for the crash dump are not
nice).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-mediascanner
in Ubuntu.

  corrupted double-linked list probably cause by telegram scope

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in libqtelegram package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu RTM:

  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding unity-scope-mediascanner.  This problem was most recently
  seen with version 1.7.16, the problem page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/21d9e7ddf91a26b21abfb2758315ad41fcfd3fa9
  contains more details.

  "/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner:*** Error in
  `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/unity-scopes/scoperunner': corrupted
  double-linked list: ADDR ***"