Carlos Eduardo de Brito Novaes, this bug report is being closed due to
your last comment
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/+bug/879846/comments/2
regarding this being fixed with an update. For future reference you can
manage the status of your own bugs by clicking on the current status in
the yellow line and then choosing a new status in the revealed drop down
box. You can learn more about bug statuses at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status. Thank you again for taking the time
to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Please submit any
future bugs you may find.

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Screen corruption in OpenGL varicad widgets [kubuntu]

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Varicad is a CAD software (http://varicad.com/en/home/) with an affordable
price that I use the free viewer and was spending some time with the trial. I
could made it work perfectly (they provide debs for x32 or x64) on Natty  but
on Oneiric Ocelot I got some screen corruptions on the color selection widgets
(both from viewer and from the CAD tool itself). At first I tough that this
could be some kind of setting (varicad use opengl for rendering)  and tried
every configuration that I could find on GUIs from the program and from the
system, also tried to change the version of the proprietary nvidia driver (from
173 to current), reboot, but I was not able to get it work.
  Since the hardware is the same and the program runs very well on Natty, I
think its a sort of BUG relative to Oneiric (maybe Xorg, maybe some strange
setup on xorg.conf, maybe anything else). I had an image attached, on the left
is a screenshot from Natty showing things as they should be and on the right
the image from Oneiric.
  Almost forgot to mention, I tried some other programs like blender and some
games and cant notice anything wrong. The problem only happens on varicad,
maybe some specific OpenGL command...
  By now, I am totally clueless on what should I do to track down this behavior.

  Thank you very much for any help.

  Package: xorg 1:7.6+7ubuntu7
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Oct 22 08:21:21 2011
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
   LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash