Gergely Kalmar, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu
better.

Could you please run the following command once from a terminal by ensuring you
have the package xdiagnose installed, and that you click the Yes button for
attaching additional debugging information:
apport-collect -p xorg 1548717

When reporting xorg related bugs in the future, please do so via the
above method. You can learn more about this functionality at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Package changed: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu) => xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Lenovo E460 kernel panic with onelink pro dock and external screen

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E460 and a Lenovo ThinkPad OneLink Pro Dock.
  Everything works fine, except for the external screen ports on the
  dock. When I plug in an external screen to the DVI or DisplayPort, the
  system freezes. I've attached a screenshot of the errors I get.

  The setup was working fine in Windows 10. The HDMI port on the laptop
  works fine.

  Some information on the system:

  Manufacturer:      LENOVO
  Product Name:      20ETCTO1WW
  Product Version:   ThinkPad E460
  Firmware Version:  R00ET37W (1.12)

  output of: uname -u
  Linux titan 4.4.0-6-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 16 20:32:27 UTC 2016
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  output of: lspci
  00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Sky Lake Host Bridge/DRAM Registers
(rev 08)
  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Sky Lake Integrated
Graphics (rev 07)
  00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP USB 3.0 xHCI
Controller (rev 21)
  00:14.2 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP
Thermal subsystem (rev 21)
  00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP CSME
HECI (rev 21)
  00:17.0 SATA controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SATA Controller
[AHCI mode] (rev 21)
  00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Device 9d12 (rev f1)
  00:1c.5 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port
(rev f1)
  00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Device 9d18 (rev f1)
  00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP LPC Controller (rev 21)
  00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PMC (rev 21)
  00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio (rev 21)
  00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SMBus (rev 21)
  00:1f.6 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I219-V
(rev 21)
  01:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 (rev 3a)
  02:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS522A PCI
Express Card Reader (rev 01)
  03:00.0 Display controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Topaz XT
[Radeon R7 M260/M265] (rev 81)

  I am currently using a daily build of Ubuntu 16.04 but the error was
  also present in Ubuntu 14.04 and Ubuntu 15.10.