** Changed in: messaging-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  Security breach: bubble displays message preview when screen is
  unlocked

Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  This is not a proper bug in the software behaviour, but an important
functional security breach.
  Nowadays we use the phone to validate our bank transactions, to double step
login, etc. We receive a secret code in the phone so we can authenticate the
transaction, or validate ourselves as the right person using it.
  But when doing a bank transference or any other secure operation that
requires my phone to validate it, surprisingly, anyone holding my phone in the
moment the message is received, can see the secret code, and then do a
fraudulent operation with my phone without even unlocking the screen.

  Thanks.

  Device: Smartphone BQ Aquaris 4.5E
  O.S.: Ubuntu Phone

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ lsb_release -rd