I'm using Ubuntu 15.10 dev and I'm noticing that I'm getting an
unexpected $PATH on a terminal with my user:

sworddragon@ubuntu:~$ echo $PATH
/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin

On the console all is fine and for root on the console and a terminal all is
fine too. /etc/environment contains
"PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games""
 and I couldn't figure out why only my user on a terminal gets the wrong path.

** Affects: pam (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
$PATH is wrong