There are two things:

1. The incorrect named "Droid source primary" element which is something
we could easily fix from pulseaudio by just adding a better description
for the source.

2. The null input should be never listed as its useless for the user and
just used internally to allow proper routing for Bluetooth audio
devices. Whoever (I suspect webbrowser-app) lists the devices here needs
to filter that device out.  There are a number of different hings for
the source element we can use for that

Source #3
        State: SUSPENDED
        Name: source.fake.sco
        Driver: module-null-source.c
        Sample Specification: s16le 1ch 8000Hz
        Channel Map: mono
        Owner Module: 8
        Mute: no
        Volume: mono: 65536 / 100% / 0.00 dB
                balance 0.00
        Base Volume: 65536 / 100% / 0.00 dB
        Monitor of Sink: n/a
        Latency: 0 usec, configured 0 usec
        Flags: DECIBEL_VOLUME LATENCY
        Properties:
                device.description = "Null Input"
                device.class = "abstract"
                device.icon_name = "audio-input-microphone"
        Formats:
                pcm

** Also affects: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Settings report incorrect Microphone device names

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When opening the "Camera & microphone" settings in the webbrowser-app
  I get the following list of  Microphone devices I can select one from:

  - Droid source primary
  - Null input

  The last two ones are incorrect and should never reach the user. The
  user doesn't know what to do with those names.

  Either we're missing a proper alias in pulseaudio or webbrowser-app
  needs to add them.