** Also affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: ubuntu-mate

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  broken link in usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:

  in folder usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu the link libGL.so points to
  mesa/libGL.so, but libGL.so in mesa is missing. Should be in mesa
  subfolder the following: libGL.so points to libGL.so.1 which points to
  the shared library libGL.so.1.2.0

  I discovered the error while compiling a program in qt Creator (C++)
  which worked correctly in mate 16.04 alpha series and now fails in
  beta 2. I did not have a fresh beta 1 as I continued to update the
  alpha series from the daily build. Beta 2 was a fresh download
  installed on the release day.