** Branch linked: lp:~tiagosh/telephony-service/reset-missed-calls-
counter

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  Notifications show too many missed calls

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  Notifications show too many missed calls: When I miss one day a call
  and the next day again there are 2 missed calls in the notifications
  but I asked the caller and it was only one. The standard call app
  shows only one, too. On the third day there were even three missed
  calls in the notifications. But there was only one missed call this
  day.

  So it seems that the notifications are not really reset but  add up to
  all together: One call a day ends up in three reported calls at day
  three - for the (really) same caller. No other calls were between, so
  you can better reconstruct it.

  It is a problem because it is confusing not to know when and how often
  you received a missed call.

  System: actual updated vivid-proposed and apps