** Package changed: lightdm (Ubuntu) => xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  multiple logged in users causes X to be blank coming back from suspend

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  With multiple people logged into my computer, when I come back from
  suspend I'm faced with a blank screen. There is a mouse present, and
  it moves... but I can't log in.

  I can go to a terminal (Ctrl Alt F1), log in, use ps to find the
  process id of X, use kill  on it, and I'm able to use Ctrl Alt F7 to
  get back. Ta Da, I can log in as normal. I don't know if it's X, or if
  killing X resets whatever is causing the problem. Sorry.

  This doesn't appear to happen until I've had more than one user logged
  in.

  I'm on Ubuntu 12.04.

  Tony