** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  lightdm doesn't load unity sessions

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  12.04 Beta 1
  lightdm 1.1.7

  Since a recent upgrade in lightdm is unable to login my Unity
  sessions.  Actually my Unity sessions were also missing after this
  recent update.  After installing ubuntu-desktop lightdm still is
  unable to log in.  After entering my credentials it just cycles back
  to itself rather than booting the DE.  I've worked around this by
  using gdm which I activated with 'sudo dkpg-reconfigure lightdm' and
  choosing gdm from the menu.

  Package: lightdm 1.1.7-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 1.94.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun Mar 11 06:31:09 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: lightdm
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-02-29 (11 days ago)