Closing assumed fixed.

** No longer affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-greeter (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  dual-screen monitor setup regressed

Status in unity-greeter package in Ubuntu:

  For a few weeks in trusty I had following with my dual screen setup:
  one screen with mouse pointer had normal login screen
  the other screen, with background picture + ubuntu logo overlay
  And if i move mouse pointer across they change - the other one becomes
active/background-only.

  This awesome behaviour has regressed, I know get:
  one screen always with normal login screen
  the other one stays always black, but does display white mouse pointer if i
move to it