** Information type changed from Public Security to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  User processes are counted towards systemd limit for sshd processes

Status in systemd:
  New
Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  When running Xenial, user processes are counted towards the limit for
  the ssh.service, with a limit of 512. So if I login as a normal user
  via ssh and start 512 processes, nobody will be able to login any more
  and even all other users currently logged in will not be able to start
  any new tasks. I'm not certain whether this behaviour is by design,
  but to me it looks like a critical DOS possibility, so tagging as
  security bug.