You were right, system partition was 100% full. I was checking available
space, but didn't noticed, that system has different partition. In my
case, this problem is probably my fault, because I've been playing with
some manually installed x-applications.

But it's weird, that this problem occured in other cases, for example
Lars Kristian Wichmann Hansen stated, that he didn't do any nonstandard
operations.

Anyway sorry for causing troubles.
I will probably do manual reflash to get clean install now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to system-image in Ubuntu.

  Upgrade to OTA10 fails on Meizu MX4

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in system-image package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-download-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  On Meizu MX4 upgrade from OTA-9.1 to OTA-10 fails.
  Upgrade downloads normally, phone restarts and starts system upgrade and
after a while it freezes with strange icon (small microchip with red sign on it)

  When you turn off the phone and start it again it still presents itself as
OTA-9.1 and again it founds and offer upgrade.
  Anyway some changes from OTA-10 seems to be applied, because I can see design
changes, copy function in web browser etc.

  It's reproducible on my phone any time I try to upgrade. If I can help
  with output of some log, or anything else, please let me know.

  Well described here by Lars Kristian Wichmann Hansen:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/754963/upgrade-meizu-mx4-ubuntu-edition-to-ota-10-fails