Could you please update the import to 1.3? The version detection may be
screwed if you import 0.1 versions, and we cannot do anything about it
unfortunately. There is no official way to detect from a component in
what version is imported, what we do is a workaround which may break any
time. Also, do not mix the import version if UITK and its submodules!
Import consistently!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

   Invalid use of palette apparent with new SDK

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntuone-credentials package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The U1 login form uses the wrong palette values for text (which
  becomes apparent with new UITK), see screenshot.