Public bug reported:

At least on Xenial and onwards, our color scheme for the VTs is not
being applied, since setvtrgb is not getting run on boot (it's still
only an upstart job).

Porting setvtrgb to a systemd unit makes the pretty colors appear, and I
can get my debconf/newt prompts back with an aubergine background.

** Affects: console-setup (Ubuntu)

** Affects: console-setup (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre (cyphermox)

** Also affects: console-setup (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu Xenial)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre (cyphermox)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: console-setup (Ubuntu Xenial)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to console-setup in Ubuntu.

  console colors are not correctly applied

Status in console-setup package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in console-setup source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description: