Today I discovered one more issue while writing a message ona tablet. As
I put my finger to paste the text (which I copied by Select all cause i
was unable to precisely select what i wanted to copy-just as i described
above) I got two menu on the screen as You can see in the photo. One is
the known one from my previous photos with Select all and Paste and the
second one exactly with the same functions but in Polish "wklej"-Paste,
"Zaznacz wszystko"- Select all.

Why are there two menus on the screen?

** Attachment added: "IMG_20160503_084314.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1540108/+attachment/4654159/+files/IMG_20160503_084314.jpg

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Blue dots for text marking/placing a cursor are too small

Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  I mean the blue dots that are visible in the photo. Ok my hands are not the
smallest but I saw already bigger ones. I can not place the cursor in the text
where I want to as well as mark/highlight the text to cut or copy. On Android
these dots are big raindrops. I have no problem. In Ubuntu it simply doesn't
work at all without a touchpen. These dots are too tiny.