I can reliably reproduce the issue if I ensure that I have some text in
the clipboard, and then long press on an empty text area that didn’t
have focus previously. This is in fact another symptom of bug #1570511.
The insertion handle (and the quick menu together with it) shouldn’t be
displayed when focusing a text area with no selection.

   Select All shows up when replying to gmail message

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Multiple text input menus at the same time

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When You want to copy/paste text both UI Toolkit and the Browser are
  opening copy/paste dialogs at the same time as shown in the photos
  below