Public bug reported:

There is a request from Design that on the greeter, we position the
password input box above the OSK (so that it never has to move when the
OSK appears).

For unity8, we could probably hack together something that makes
assumptions about size of OSK, but that's brittle, especially
considering the future, when we might have input methods or custom
keyboards.

So I'm proposing that we add an UbuntuKeyboardInfo.maximumHeight field
(and I guess maximumWidth to go with it...).  This would need support in
ubuntu-keyboard too.

I don't know the OSK design space super well though, so please provide
commentary if this could be done a nicer way.

** Affects: qtmir (Ubuntu)

** Affects: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Would be useful to expose maximum OSK height

Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu: