** Package changed: ubuntu => libtool (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libtool in Ubuntu.

  libtool.m4 and ar conflict

Status in libtool package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading from 14.04 to 16.04 I cannot compile bitcoin software.
  It seems autoreconf copies this file:

  /usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4

  to generate local libtool executable. It sets ${AR_FLAGS=cru} inside
  libtool, but this setting does not work with ar that was supplied to
  me with 16.04 update. It seems ar was compiled with --enable-
  deterministic-archives option, which results in this error:

  /usr/bin/ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')

  To fix this error one needs to set "Ucru" flags instead of "cru". But
  "cru" is set as system default for autoreconf for some reason.