I can’t reproduce the issue any longer, looks like this was fixed on
dailymotion’s end.

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  dailymotion.com doesn’t render content

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This is on the latest rc-proposed image (#312 on krillin, also affects
arale). If I browse to dailymotion.com, I’m getting the mobile site’s header
(with menu button, title and search button), but the rest of the page is blank.
  Shortly after loading the page, a ribbon appears at the top to suggest using
an app, dismissing it with its X icon doesn’t render the content.
  I’m attaching a screenshot of how this looks.
  It could possibly be a user agent problem.