Precise: tested failure condition, added -proposed repo, updated apt and
retested -- all good.
Trusty: tested failure condition, added -proposed repo, updated apt and
retested -- all good.
Xenial: tested failure condition, added -proposed repo, updated apt and
retested -- all good.

Not sure how to add the tags, must be missing something in the
interface? "Fix Released" doesnt seem like the appropriate thing to
select (for me anyways)

Will work on a debdiff for Wily now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  no_proxy ignored if https_proxy set

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Wily:

  When using the https transport mechanism, $no_proxy is ignored if apt is
getting it's proxy information from $https_proxy. If the source of proxy
information is Acquire::https::Proxy set in apt.conf (or apt.conf.d), then
$no_proxy is honored.

  Package Versions:
  1.0.1ubuntu2.13 on 14.04 LTS
  1.2.10ubuntu1 on 16.04 LTS

  Expected result:
  Apt would pull down my packages from my internal repository without trying to
put it through the proxy.

  I've submitted a patch upstream that seems to fix the behavior, see
  https://github.com/Debian/apt/pull/14.