** Also affects: qtmir (Ubuntu)

  Apps sometimes get stuck on splashscreen on the first run after
  upgrade

Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Krillin, rc-proposed, r340

  It happened to me with Telegram last evening, but after discussing a
  bit with other people, it seems I am not the only one to have
  experience this (even with other apps).

  Steps to reproduce:
  1) Update an application using System settings
  2) As soon as it is updated, go to dash and tap on the application icon to
run it
  3) If the bug is reproduced, the app will now be stuck on the splashscreen

  Run the app a 2nd time to get it working again.

  Logs from telegram (the run at 21:40 is the failing one, the run at 22:00 is
successful)
  https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/16652091/

  Logs from unity8
  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/16652517/

  syslog has rotated already (due to the high frequency spam on krillin)
  so I don't have that anymore