** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  Size set in Window{} is not respected in desktop mode

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  bq M10 rc-proposed r111

  If I set width and height in Window component and run the app on tablet in
desktop mode, the window size is not as I set.
  I set width and height to be units.gu 70x70 but the result is 60x47. See the
screenshot please. When I try the same app on my desktop running 16.04 the
result is correct (70x70).

  Code I used:

  import QtQuick 2.4
  import Ubuntu.Components 1.3
  import QtQuick.Window 2.2

  Window {
      id: root_window

      visible: true
      title: i18n.tr("My cool app's name")

      width: units.gu(70)
      height: units.gu(70)

      minimumWidth: units.gu(40)
      minimumHeight: units.gu(40)

      MainView {

          // Note! applicationName needs to match the "name" field of the click
manifest
          applicationName: "windowsize.mivoligo"
          anchors.fill: parent

          Text {
              id: window_size

              text: "width = " + root_window.width / units.gu(1) + " height = "
+ root_window.height / units.gu(1)
              anchors.centerIn: parent
          }
      }