Ok...thanks Olivier.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Olivier Tilloy <
olivier.til...@canonical.com> wrote:

> Also note that we have had keyboard shortcuts for a while, so if you
> have a physical keyboard attached, F5 or Ctrl+R will refresh the current
> page.
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1539455
>
> Title:
>   Web browser refresh option
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Web browser refresh option

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Hi friends..

  Web browser could have the possibility to refresh page with a option
  in the menu web or in the upper dropwn to down.

  Good job.

  Thanks.