Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon May 30 11:45:24 2016
ExecutablePath: /bin/dbus-daemon
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 14.04.4 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20160217.1)
SourcePackage: dbus
upstart.dbus.log:
 module-cache-reaper-Message: Reaping abandoned data directories
 module-cache-reaper-Message: Reaping abandoned cache directories

** Affects: dbus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  Connection refused when application connects to dbus socket

Status in dbus package in Ubuntu:

  When I run an application that tries to connect to the dbus-daemon, I
  get the following error:

  ** (apport-gtk:14579): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility
  bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-ZT89qKVt4G: Connection
  refused

  This happens (amongst others) for apport-bug, light-locker, and
  probably a few more.

  I will be filing a separate bug on light-locker (it isn't working),
  but it may be because of this reason.

  In any event, applications should not report a connection error when
  communicating with dbus-daemon.

  Package: dbus 1.6.18-0ubuntu4.3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-36.42~14.04.1-generic 4.2.8-ckt8
  Uname: Linux 4.2.0-36-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.21
  Architecture: amd64