** Description changed:

  Every so often I get a popup on my krillin rc proposed telling me my
  google account credentials have expired, and asking me if I want to fix
  it. I usually click "no" because I'll do it later. Today i clicked "yes"
  while my phone was locked. Unity8 crashed.
-

  Have your phone configured to sync calendars
  Let your credentials become stale / expire
  Wait....
  Eventually when sync-monitor is checking for calendar entries it will popup a
notification which asks if you want to fix the issue.
  Select "no" and it goes away - don't do this.
- Select "yes"
+ Select "yes"
+
+ To reproduce with Google Calendar:
+ Have a Google Calendar account set up.
+ Head over to:
+ https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
+ Revoke access to Ubuntu.
+ Launch the calendar app and hit sync.
+ The notification prompting for key with display.
+

  Expected behaviour:-

  It should ask you to unlock the phone and then take you to system
  settings

  Actual behaviour:-

  Unity8 dies.

  Crash file attached.

[...]

+ The notification prompting for key will display.

[...]

+ The notification prompting for key expiration will display.

  Expected behaviour:-

  It should ask you to unlock the phone and then take you to system
  settings

  Actual behaviour:-

  Unity8 dies.

  Crash file attached.

  Crash when choosing "yes" to some popups

Status in sync-monitor package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: