This is caused by the app being broken as uploaded to the server, due to
a bug in the server which I've marked this bug a duplicate of. This
should be fixed in the production server soon, but until it is, trying
to install some of the apps from this developer will cause this issue to
happen.

   Uploading snap as click breaks the world

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntuone-credentials in

  can't add an ubuntu one account

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntuone-credentials package in Ubuntu:

  M10 "forgot" my ubuntu one account. While trying to install something
  from the store I need to enter my ubuntu one account information which
  is weired because I already did in the past and no worries so far.
  When I enter the information and try to log in I still get the reply
  that I don't have an account. I should go to the account settings. But
  there is no option to add an ubuntu one account.