Hi, after updating unity8 to 8.12+15.04.20160527-0ubuntu1, touch
scrolling in dash seems to stutter again in my bq E4.5 (rc-proposed).
Can you confirm?

  [regression] [OTA-10] Touch scrolling the dash is stuttery again, and
  lag throughout Unity8 higher than it was in OTA-9

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Regression in OTA-10: Touch scrolling the dash is stuttery again, and
  lag higher than it was.

  Test case 1: Scroll the dash smoothly with a finger.
  Expected: Dash scrolls smoothly.
  Observed: Dash often jumps abruptly.

  Test case 2: Pull down/up the notification bar quickly with a finger.
  Expected: It closely matches the finger position.
  Observed: It's a long way behind.

  These issues are so familiar, it's rather obviously a regression of
  bug 1486341. And I can see the required QML_NO_TOUCH_COMPRESSION=1 has
  gone missing too.

  $ system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 387
  device name: mako
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/ubuntu
  last update: 2016-03-14 06:38:12
  version version: 387
  version ubuntu: 20160312
  version device: 20160304.2