I can also confirm that the "Use hardware acceleration = OFF" workaround
works. However, it also makes most custom animations stop working and
makes slide transitions rather clunky. Simple slide design is necessary
to make it useable.

As a university professor, I can testify to the need for this to work.
Many profs are annoyed by having to take big, heavy laptops to various
locations in order to do presentations. The first solution to enable
profs to use the same software on desktops, laptops AND tablets for
editing and displaying presentations will win a large portion of this
market. Ubuntu looks well on its way to achieving this. My thanks to you
all.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  BQ M10 tablet. Libreoffice Impress presentation mode displays wrong
  colors

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Mir:
  Invalid
Status in Puritine:
  New
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in puritine package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  On the new BQ M10 tablet.

  1- switch to desktop mode (manual, no external peripheral attached)
  2- launch libreoffice
  3- open impress file
  4- colours in images are all messed up on the BQ M10 screen when toggle to
presentation view.

  Can anyone confirm?