Yet another italian! :)

One thing I saw when typing on the keyboard with an Italian dictionary
is that it does not recognise loanwords from English (and at the current
days we use them a lot in our everyday Italian).

(random) e.g. "Mi è arrivato dello SPAM in posta" -> "Mi è arrivato
dello SPAMPANAVA in posta"

I think that any old novel couldn't help with this.

Could some resource from Wikipedia be integrated with any of the novels above?
As far as I can see, Wikipedia/Wikizionario/* content is CC BY-SA licensed.

As alternative, I found a dictionary from the Boot2Gecko project, which seems
to be complete enough (and includes English loanwords).
https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/blob/master/apps/keyboard/js/imes/latin/dictionaries/it_wordlist.xml
A good thing is that dirty words are already marked, so they can be easily
filtered out.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Find more modern text for Italian word prediction

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  The text used for word prediction in Italian [1] is IMHO not very
  suitable for the goal of predicting words typed into computers
  nowadays (especially on phones), fo a few reasons:

  - it's very old -- from 1868; particles like "cotesto", "pel", "pei" are not
used anymore
  - it's mostly written in the "passato remoto" past tense, which is not that
common in modern speech
  - it talks about history, with ample use of long and rarely used words.
  - dialogues are entirely missing

  I think it should be changed with a modern text, not without
  dialogues. Does this have to be a single book, or can we assemble a
  few different texts together (i'm thinking about adding some pieces
  from newspapers, blogs and short novels, mostly)?

  [1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/ubuntu-
  keyboard/trunk/view/head:/plugins/it/src/la_francia_dal_primo_impero.txt