bug #1591622 seems a regression from that sru, setting as verification
failed to avoid having it copied to updates by error before having the
other bug investigated

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-failed

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to console-setup in Ubuntu.

  plymouth-start.service: After: reference to non-existent keyboard-
  setup.service

Status in console-setup package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in console-setup source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  Keymaps are not correctly set on virtual console (in gettys)

  [Test case]
  Set keymap, using us, intl variant. Test that dead keys behave correctly (ie.
hitting an apostrophe and then e yields "é" rather than "'e".

  [Regression potential]
  System that carry a keyboard configuration but the system administrators rely
on the fact that the local console keymap remains in US will find that it no
longer behaves as expected.

  ---

  16.04 amd64.

  plymouth-start.service refers to a non-existent keyboard-
  setup.service:

  $ grep keyboard -r /lib/systemd/system/*
  /lib/systemd/system/plymouth-start.service:After=systemd-udev-trigger.service
systemd-udevd.service keyboard-setup.service
  tj@T300CHI:~$ apt-file search keyboard-setup.service
  tj@T300CHI:~$

  The file only exists in 16.10 in console-setup-linux

  This caught me out whilst I was debugging some console-setup issues.