Hi Zhang, could you please test this out on the phone and let us know if
you're happy that the issue is resolved:

https://launchpad.net/~unity-api-team/+archive/ubuntu/dev-
build-1/+build/10027020/+files/unity-plugin-
scopes_0.5.7+16.10.20160525-0~327~ubuntu15.04.1_armhf.deb

Thanks!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Widgets is are in wrong order after posting one comment in Preview
  Page

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I am testing on some golang scopes such as
  doubanbook(https://code.launchpad.net/~hanloon-team/hanloon/douban)
  flickr(https://code.launchpad.net/~hanloon-team/hanloon/unity-scope-flickr)
  After I post one comment and the Preview page refreshes, the order of Preview
Widgets is reversed. For example, before I post comment, Art is on the up most
position, while after I post comment, Art is the last widget in the page.

  I can see from the log, the order of widgets is adjusted(art at first
  is 0, and at last is 15). But i don't know why.

  AS Pawel's suggestion, I used scopes.ColumnLayout as workaround which
  could fix this issue.