>From the attached MP:

When talking with Paty about this, she said: "The activity
indicator/spinner should also be blue, but I've just checked with Rae
(rae.shambr...@canonical.com // irc: raeshambrook) who is the visual
designer in charge of the colour palette and she said there were some
issues with that spinner. So she is going to check this and confirm
which is the right asset. Sooo... I'll come back to you as soon as she
does."

So I'm waiting on that.  Shall I try to land the blue spinner version
now and re-visit when we have a new asset, or continue waiting?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  ActivityIndicator should respect theme activity color (i.e. it should
  be blue)

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  ActivityIndicator should use the color specified by
  theme.palette.normal.activity instead of hard coding orange, which is
  supposed to be used to indicate focus, not activity.