** Information type changed from Embargoed to Proprietary

** Project changed: barajas => avila-private

** Project changed: avila-private => avila

** Information type changed from Proprietary to Public

** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** No longer affects: avila

** Also affects: mtp (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mtp in Ubuntu.

  MTP - root folder naming

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in mtp package in Ubuntu:

  On plugging the phone in to my PC it is detected and displayed in my
  device list as "krillin". The root folder mounted using MTP is also
  named "krillin".

  This is a bit redundant and doesn't give the user any clues as to what
  is being written to on a transfer.

  On Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 devices this root folder is named "Internal
  Storage".

  On a BQ Vegata running Android this is called "Phone Storage"; if a SD
  Card is inserted a directory is created at this level called "SD-
  card".

  We should probably rename this to something similar.