i just tried again and no problem, possibly first launch?

** Tags added: unity8-desktop

** Summary changed:

- no carrot on google search box
+ no carrot on google search box (intermittent)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  no carrot on google search box (intermittent)

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Using unity8 on desktop, noticed that sometimes I do not see a carrot upon
choosing an editable textbox.
  I have one on launchpad no problem.
  But on the google home page, if i select the search box in the middle of the
screen there is no carrot. Also in gmail if i select the search box I see no
carrot.

  The url/search bar is fine, i see a carrot there.