Public bug reported:

Go to the BBC Sport scope.

Pull to refresh.

Realize that you can not see the text since it's basically black on
black.

We have some other places on the Dash where we read the luminance of one
color and choose another according to it, we should have something
similar here and switch to a white-ish font color for the " Pull/Release
to refresh" if the color of the background is too dark.

** Affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Josh Arenson (josharenson)

  Dash: Pull/Release to refresh should take into account background
  color

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: