What do you mean with “voice mail”?
Sorry I didn't understand

Su martedì 5 luglio 2016 21:03:34 CEST, Pat McGowan

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Ubuntu

  User can swipe the incoming call notification dialog

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  current build number: 338
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en

  Test Case:
  1. With DUT locked and display turned off, send a call to the DUT
  2. On DUT, when the incoming call notification is displayed, change the
volume with the hardware buttons
  3. Wait until the answer dialog is displayed again and do a left edge swipe

  Aktual result
  User can swipe the incoming call notification dialog, leaving no way to take
or reject the call.

  Expected result
  The dialog cannot be dismissed.