** Also affects: pyjunitxml (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pyjunitxml in Ubuntu.

  Jenkins is not reporting the skipped tests

Status in pyjunitxml:
  Fix Released
Status in pyjunitxml package in Ubuntu:

  We are using junitxml to generate a results file that will be parsed by
Jenkins for the final reporting.
  The skipped tests are being reported as passed, because they are tagged
"skip" but Jenkins expects them to be "skipped".

  I couldn't find any specification of the results file, but on [1]
  everything refers to the tag as "skipped".

  [1] http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Proposals/EnhancedTestReports