> I'm confused then. Why is the Architecture field in debian/control set
to any?

> And why debian/patches/non-linux.patch, debian/non-
linux/apparmor_parser?

I find it marginally useful to build on Debian/kFreeBSD: this can
sometimes help discover real bugs that affect Linux but would not be
immediately visible there. But if this ever becomes too tedious, I won't
bother and will drop the non-Linux targets.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  ubuntuBSD support

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:

  Hi

  Please could you make this change to support ubuntuBSD in apparmor?
  (initramfs-tools is only installable on Linux)