I don't know, if this belongs to this bug, (If not, just comment and I will
delete it ;) )
but I tried to install xserver and a vncserver on ubuntu. But this used so much
space on a partition, that it was not possible to purge this, because there was
no space left to load the dependencies. But I cannot say, which partition it
was... :/ Hope, that can help a little bit!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  Installation of "Desktop Applications" breaks BQ Phones

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in click package in Ubuntu:

  If you install "Desktop Applications" from the store on a BQ E4.5 or E5 HD it
breaks the installation. The click is about ~600 MB big which is not the
problem but it tries to uncompress it to the root partition after downloading
and the files are ~1,5 GB big while the root partition on the BQ phones is 2 GB
big and usually filled up to 75%.
  Therefore the installation will fail but the root partition stays full and
the user cant download any more apps or install OTA's and has to reflash the
phone.

  Yes the app description says "we recommend that owners of these
  devices do not install the Desktop Applications click package" but it
  should be more specific.